About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Michigan
I am a second grade teacher in Caledonia, Michigan. I taught kindergarten for 5 years and then discovered the joy of second grade! This is my second year teaching 2nd grade. I have been happily married to my college sweetheart for 6 years! We have an inquisitive, loving 2 year old daughter and an adorable miniature Australian Shepherd. Life gets sweeter by the moment!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Fluency Poster...AGAIN! A little better this time around:)









Download the display images {HERE}!

So...I created my Fluency Poster last week, printed it...and didn't like it:(  It was too small!  So, I decided to create larger images of each component of the poster.  I printed these in color, trimmed around the edge of the border, mounted each one on black cardstock, and then trimmed the edges again, leaving a decorative edge around the image.  They're sitting at school waiting to be laminated!  The image on the "mood" poster is a stock photo, so it has the little watermark image on it.  It is so faint you can barely see it when you print it out.  I'll post pictures of the display once it's complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment