About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Michigan
I am a second grade teacher in Caledonia, Michigan. I taught kindergarten for 5 years and then discovered the joy of second grade! This is my second year teaching 2nd grade. I have been happily married to my college sweetheart for 6 years! We have an inquisitive, loving 2 year old daughter and an adorable miniature Australian Shepherd. Life gets sweeter by the moment!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Editing Checklist

Pin It

To encourage my students to work through the editing process with fidelity, I have created an editing checklist for them to keep in their writing binders.  Feel free to use this Editing Tips Checklist in your classroom!

Be sure to check out Regie Routman's suggestions of how to model editing and rereading with your students.


Click {HERE} to download the two page editing checklist.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ashley for letting me know that my Editing Tips checklist link required you to sign in! I think I have corrected the problem. Let me know if you still have issues:)

    ReplyDelete