About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Michigan
I am a second grade teacher in Caledonia, Michigan. I taught kindergarten for 5 years and then discovered the joy of second grade! This is my second year teaching 2nd grade. I have been happily married to my college sweetheart for 6 years! We have an inquisitive, loving 2 year old daughter and an adorable miniature Australian Shepherd. Life gets sweeter by the moment!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I MUSTACHE you a question...

Pin It

The glitter covered valentines have all been passed out, the HEART bingo game was a huge success, and our "I MUSTACHE you a question...will you be my Valentine?" craft project brought smile to the parents faces.  Overall, I think our Valentine's Day party was a hit!  I hope your Valentine's Day was just as wonderful:)




Click on the link below to download a copy of the phrases used in the project above!

I MUSTACHE YOU A QUESTION...WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE?

No comments:

Post a Comment