About Me

My photo
Caledonia, Michigan
I am a second grade teacher in Caledonia, Michigan. I taught kindergarten for 5 years and then discovered the joy of second grade! This is my second year teaching 2nd grade. I have been happily married to my college sweetheart for 6 years! We have an inquisitive, loving 2 year old daughter and an adorable miniature Australian Shepherd. Life gets sweeter by the moment!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Fluency Bookmark

Pin It

Just a quick post tonight!

My students are working on fluency skills...as are most second graders!  After reviewing qualities of a fluent reader, I sent my kiddos off to practice with a partner.  One student asked, "Mrs. Meurlin, do you have a bookmark with the clues for me to follow?"  At that moment, I did not...but I do now!  I already sent these to the copy center for tomorrow!

Click {HERE} to download it!

No comments:

Post a Comment